Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Bucks...




This is a money holder I made for my niece's birthday. I wrote down the measurements as I made it, but then at the last minute I wound up changing it & never wrote the new measurements down. I gave it to her last night....so I have to create another one and get measurements. I'd like to post a tutorial for making it, but that will take a little while.



Paper: SU! Old Olive



Designer Paper: Imaginisce All Kinds of Happy: Parfait Par-tay & Chatty Cake, Chatty Cake



Stamps: Family Phrases, Crazy for Cupcakes



Accessories: Old Olive eyelet, Crop-o-Dile, Old Olive Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds



post signature

2 comments:

stampvamp said...

This is just too cute! I hope you do the tutorial...I'd really like to make one of these!

Bridgett said...

Very cute! Any money/gift card holder tutorials I see are usually ones I end up trying later. I have to give my nephew money for his birthday as he is saving up for a new bike. This would be a great way to give it to him.