Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tu-Tu Sweet...



I spent much of yesterday with my little sweetie, Leighton. She went to the movies with us to see Marley and Me, and slept most of the time. Then, we went back to my sister's house for supper. My brother and his family were here from North Carolina. Of course, her Granny snuggled with her most of the time we were there. Yes, I'm a baby hog. I admit it...and I have no plans of changing! I made this little Valentine treat bag with Leighton in mind. She is my little "future ballerina". Her mother (Stella) has danced since she was two years old and now owns her own dance studio. So, of course, Leighton will dance...she danced in utero for 8 months...she can't stop now!



Supplies:



Stamps: "Happy Heart Day" (SU!), Ballerina from House Mouse, XOXOXO stamp (Studio G clear stamp), "Tu-tu Sweet" was hand-lettered



Cardstock: Riding Hood Red (2 pieces cut at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" for front and back of bag), Chocolate Chip (4-1/4" x 1" to go across the front of the bag), Whisper White (Stampin' Up!) for main image, matted with Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red



Designer Paper: Riding Hood Red Prints from SU! (4-1/4" x 2-3/4")



Ink: Black Staz-On, Riding Hood Red



Other supplies: brown brad, Key Tag Punch (SU!), Kraft bag cut at 4", Ticket Corner Punch, Prismacolors, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon from SU!, bag filler made from thinly cut strips of Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, and Riding Hood Red, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder Punch





See...I told you she was a ballerina!




post signature

5 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

You little gift bag is adorable but that baby TOTALLY steals the show. What a cute picture!!!

acreativeneed said...

Oh she is beautiful!! Your gift bag is so sweet too! Happy New Year!
smiles,Deena

n2kids said...

Two visions of lovliness.....Leighton and the Valentine bag. LOL!

Bridgett said...

I saw the treat bag and thought it was so cute and sweet and then I see this beautiful baby girl in her cute little pink tutu and WOW! What a sweetheart!!!! I'd hog her, too!!!

JP Card Crazy said...

Your gift bag is adorable but I agree what an ADORABLE baby!! That picture belongs in a magazine!