Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pssst...what's the password?


These are a couple of "password books" that I made a few weeks ago using my Bind-It-All. The pages inside are blank 3x5 index cards. I used the chipboard backing that comes in the packages of Designer Paper from Stampin' Up! to make the covers for my little books. The one on the left uses Jack's World designer paper from Cosmo Cricket, and the book on the right uses designer paper from My Minds Eye.

I still haven't had an opportunity to make anything "new" since Christmas. Just too busy....We had our last Christmas celebration last night with Richard's extended family. Maybe this afternoon I can take some time for myself.

My brother and his family are in town visiting from North Carolina. We don't get to see them very often, so we're all getting together Monday night for supper at my sister's house.

Have a blessed Sunday!


post signature

2 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

great books,

jenny

Bridgett said...

I like these books a lot.
Hugs,
Bridgett