Sunday, December 7, 2008

A No-Brainer...

"And He said to them, 'You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.' " John 8:23-24

We have a decision to make. It's not just a choice....it's an opportunity. We can be an unbeliever and die in our sins, forever separated from God. Or, we can believe that He is Who He says He is...and have eternal life. That's a no-brainer!

Father, thank You for this beautiful day and for the joy and happiness of this season. Thank You for Jesus...the real reason for the season. Father, there are so many who are unbelievers and my heart breaks for them. Please give me the words to say and discernment to know who needs to hear them. Lord, I understand the difference between head knowledge of You and heart knowledge...I've been there, and made the choice with my heart rather than my head. Thank You for Your provision for everlasting life. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: