Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Am the Alpha and the Omega...

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life." Revelation 21:6

God was, is, and always will be. He is the Alpha and Omega....Beginning and End. He knew me before I was ever formed in my mother's womb. He knows every hair on my head. He knows the moment of my birth, and He knows the moment I will return to Him. I have nothing to fear. He holds me in the palm of His hand. My eternity is secure. Yes, I will go through many trials and tribulations in my time here on this earth, but I can rest assured that He will go with me all the way....He will never leave me nor forsake me.

Father, thank You for this beautiful Sunday...the Lord's Day. Thank You for another opportunity to praise and worship You. Lord, I know that my eternity is secure, and I know that I will be here until You are ready to call me home. My time here will be a series of trials, but I know that You hold me in the palm of Your hand. For that, I thank You. Help me to make the most of the time You've given me. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: