Saturday, December 6, 2008

Criss Cross Gift Card...

Glitter Photos
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Photos*]

This cute little gift card holder was pretty easy to make. It starts with a piece of cardstock measuring 3x11, scored at 3-5/8 from each end, then scored vertically (along the 11" side) at 3/8". The two 3-5/8" end sections are then trimmed on the diagonal. The DSP measures 2-3/8 x 3-3/8, cut on the diagonal. The cardstock for the insert measures 3-1/2 x 4-3/4. You can find the complete set of instructions and diagrams for cutting and scoring HERE.


post signature

3 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

i tried one of these once with no luck!!! i couldn't get my angles to all match perfectly *a problem I know* so I quit and vowed to never make one again!!!
this one is so cute though, especially for a gift card. hmmmm....maybe I should try it ;)

stampvamp said...

I love this. I've really got to try it this weekend or next week! All your boxes and cards are always so FAB!

Theresa said...

So pretty! I love it. Awesome glittery photo effect.