Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cocoa, Anyone?




I am in love!!!! Marjorie Eno of Mommy Scraps made the most fabulous Cocoa Gift Boxes using her old Papertrey Ink boxes. I spent part of my Saturday afternoon making 4 of them, but I'm only going to show one of them right now. I'm not quite finished with the others. You make two boxes that fit inside one of the PTI boxes. The wider box on the right holds two packets of cocoa mix. The skinny box on the left holds 2 candy canes and 4 Hershey kisses. There is a small empty space above the wider box which is just perfect for fitting a small pouch of mini marshmallows. It's cocoa to go!



post signature

1 comment:

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is adorable. i was trying to figure out something cute and christmasy to give to my girls teachers. may to try this!!!