Friday, November 14, 2008

Where is Your Hope?

"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:25

Waiting quietly.....hmmmmm....that's not always easy. Yet God's Word tells us to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. He promises us that good things come to those who wait. Where is your hope? Is it in the Lord? The Word tells us that the Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him. Seek Him, and you will receive the blessings He has to offer you, when you seek Him with all your heart.

Father, I thank You for this wonderfully rainy day. Thank You for another weekend to rest and recuperate from the work week. Thank You for more time to spend with my family. Lord, my hope is in You. You are everything to me. Help me to keep my eyes on You and continue to seek You with all my heart. I'm not looking for material blessings, Lord, I want You. I want You to fill my heart and soul with You. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: