Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Watchman...

"I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth." Isaiah 62:6-7

To be a watchman is to keep watch over that which you've been entrusted. Not keeping silent and giving Him no rest refers to persistent prayer. As mothers and grandmothers, we've been given the responsibility of being a watchman over our families.

Father, thank You for this day. Thank You for the responsibility of being a watchman for my family. You've entrusted them to me, and I don't take my responsibility lightly. Help me to be a better mother and grandmother each day. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: