Monday, November 10, 2008

Wait...

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

As Christians we can trust that the Lord's plans will be fulfilled. His time is not our time...His ways are not our ways. If the wait seems too long, we must remember that God sees what is up ahead and will bring to pass whatever He intends.

Father, I thank You for this day and the love that You so freely give. Thank You for sending Jesus to the cross for me. If I had been the only one who needed saving, He would still have gone just for me. No greater love exists. Lord, I don't always understand why things happen, or how they happen...I guess nobody does...but I know that I can trust You and know that You will bring to pass whatever Your plans are for me. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: