Friday, November 14, 2008

Totally Inspired...




If you have never visited Michelle Wooderson's blog (Mish Mash), you are missing a treat! I just love visiting to see all the wonderful things she comes up with. I love her style! And she has wonderful recipes on her blog! Trust me, I've tried them and they are delicious!!! The other day, she had these gorgeous little Christmas notepads using Papertrey Ink stamps and My Mind's Eye designer papers. Since I just happened to have those very same ingredients, I decided to make a notepad like one of hers. Of course, hers definitely looks much better, but I still like mine. She used the long rectangle Nestabilities for her image and it looks very professional. I don't have those, so mine doesn't have that crisp finished look to it. I also chose a different sentiment from the Merry & Bright stamp set by PTI. I thought mine could be used as a Christmas wish list notepad. So much fun!





post signature

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Love the long note pad you made!!!

Great idea to use it as a Christmas wish list. I haven't even given any Christmas projects much thought!!! I am getting overwhelmed. We just sold our house and have to be out by 12/1 so all my energy will be focused on that right now!

Jenny said...

this is GORGEOUS - love it!