Monday, November 10, 2008

Scrub a Dub Dub...




After staying with my daughter last week to help her with the baby, I decided that she needed a bottle of hand sanitizer for the changing table area. I made a cute little bib using my Nestabilities scalloped circle and the 1-3/4" circle punch from SU!, which I layered and then used my 1" circle punch to punch out the neckline. I used the crop-o-dile to punch holes for the ribbon and hung it around the neck of the container. I used a little glue dot at the back to keep the bib in place. The duck stamp is from Stamps by Judith. The "little one" stamp is from Papertrey Ink.





post signature

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

How cute! I love that sweet little bib!

Jaime said...

Sanitizer everywhere! that's where we kept it. On the changing table, in the livingroom, where ever the babes were most. Cute bib.

Maria Gurnsey said...

i wish i had baby shower coming up so i could make this, so cute!! i've added it to my faves list! :)