Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rudolph the Chocolate Reindeer...


I dug through a stash of candy bars in my stamp room and found a large Dove bar...perfect for my Rudolph! I covered the bar with Kraft paper, added a triangular nose/head with Creamy Caramel shading, Real Red hat and nose, and a strip of Basic Black around his "neck" to hold 3 Brushed Gold cardstock jingle bells. Easy peasy!

**I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, and encouraging comments during this emotional roller coaster our family has had over the last week. We have truly felt your prayers. Richard is doing very well...healing nicely. We'll go back to Savannah to see the doctor in two weeks. Stella and Leighton are also doing very well. Leighton returned to the doctor yesterday for a checkup and was given a clean bill of health. She doesn't have to go back for 2 months! Praise the Lord!! She is sweetest, most snuggly little bundle of joy! I have so enjoyed spending time holding her and loving on her. There is no other feeling like it in the whole world! Grady returns to work today, and I am privileged to stay home the rest of the week and help Stella out with the baby. I'll try to leave a little bit of baby sugar for her parents and her papa!


post signature

3 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well!! Enjoy your time with that new baby!!!
This rudy is super cute!! My kids will love it! TFS!

Jaime said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby. Suck up all the baby sugar you can, they make ooooooddddllles of it. Glad to hear all is going good.

casegj said...

I love your projects! You had left a comment on my new blog a few days ago and I was so excited to find your blog in return!! You have a beautiful website! I love all your work! I'll be back soon!
Julie Case