Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rejoicing in Righteousness...

"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan." Proverbs 29:2

Pray the vote. Pray that wicked persons will not gain public office in this fall's elections.

Father, I thank You for this day and the blessings You so freely give. I pray especially for my sweet Leighton, that she would be well enough to come home today. Keep Your healing hands upon her, Lord. Heavenly Father, You promise to bless us with rejoicing when righteous leaders are in charge. So we ask You for godly, good leaders who will bring joy to those they lead. Do not allow any wicked persons to gain public office in this fall's elections, but only those who will honor You. I love You. Amen and amen.



1 comment:

vickiw said...

Congratulations to you and your family. Children are truly a blessing from the Lord. I know she will bless your family immensely. I hope your husband is recovering well too.
I love your card, I am looking for Christmas cards to mass produce easily to give unchurched families who send their kids to us at Awana. this one is a great idea I will try
Standing in the gap with you in prayer for this election.