Thursday, November 13, 2008

Recycling?




I used my leftover lunch bag from yesterday's post to create the inside "pocket" for this little card. The cardstock was cut at 5-1/8 x 11, scored at 5" and 10". The DSP for the front (My Mind's Eye) measures 4-3/4 x 4-3/4. I stamped the PTI mittens with Baja Breeze and the snowflakes from PTI (on the mittens) were stamped with Staz-On Timber Brown. The snowflakes along the edge were stamped with Baja Breeze. The sentiment "Warm Winter Wishes" is also from PTI and stamped in Staz-On Timber Brown. The mittens are popped up on dimensionals and strung together with linen thread. I tied a piece of linen thread around one of the brads and wound it back and forth around the opposite brad as a closure. The inside contains a little pocket pouch that is perfect for holding holiday pictures, gift cards, money, etc. I used the top portion of the red lunch bag from yesterday's post, but trimmed it to 4-7/8".



post signature

2 comments:

Amber said...

very very cute hun I enjoy visiting your page its starting to look alot like christmas haha ! have a blessed and wonderful holiday season

Tom said...

Very cute Grandma!!!!!Hugs,Elizabeth