Sunday, November 16, 2008

Primitive Christmas...


Oh, I just love it!!!! It's all Maria's fault (Scraps by M)...she found a wooden wallhanging at the dollar store, altered it, and posted it the other day. Sooooo cute! I went by the Dollar General and found the same wallhanging and decided to use my Cosmo Cricket Wonderland papers on it. They are very primitive looking, which goes perfectly with my decor. Most of the images were from Cornish Heritage Farms. The mittens are from PTI. This was so much fun! I'm debating on whether or not to add a ribbon to the top. I'm considering the wide Riding Hood Red/Vanilla striped grosgrain from SU!. What do you think?


post signature

2 comments:

Amber said...

how cute is that ! what a great job

Maria Gurnsey said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you made one, there fun huh!!!! i love the yummy paper and the vintage feel of it all!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!