Monday, November 24, 2008

Peppermint Fun...


What a fast and fun project this was! I used Riding Hood Red and Whisper White cardstock. I'm sorry to say that I don't know the maker of the designer paper. I bought the pieces in a stack of 6x6's and none of them had the maker listed on them. The chocolate is Ghiradelli Peppermint...yummmmmmmmm! The Riding Hood Red was cut at 3x8 and scored at 3-7/8 and 4-1/8. Then I slid my word window punch as far into one end as it would go and punched out the place for the candy. I had to slide a little over to the right and to the left to expand the word window so it would be large enough to fit the candy. I layered Whisper White (2-3/4 x 1-3/4) and the designer paper (2-1/2 x 1-1/2) under the word window punch-out. I used my rectangle punch (hand-held) to punch out two holes above the word window for the ribbon (I punched only through the top layer). Fold the holder, matching the top edges and punch through the same rectangle holes for the back layer. Thread ribbon through the rectangle holes and slide your candy into the word window.


post signature

No comments: