Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nugget Greetings....


This little nugget tin (from Papertrey Ink) is filled with 12 decorated nuggets, each one covered with a 1-1/8" x 3" strip of Heidi Grace designer paper. I made a belly band from Certainly Celery with little doodle dots from my gel pen. I added some rub-ons from SU! and used my circle and scallop punches to create a little medallion for the front. It's finished off with Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon from SU! The little snowflake stamp in the center of the medallion is from Stamps by Judith.



post signature

2 comments:

Tom said...

Darling.........gosh is it my imagination or am I seeing alot of PINK??????? Hugs,Elizabeth

Stampvamp said...

This is so cute! I'm absolutely determined to make something Christmas-y with these colors this year!