Monday, November 3, 2008

Make a Wish...




I decided to use some of my rectangular coasters to create "wish lists" for my son and his wife, my daughter, her husband, and Leighton, and of course my husband and myself. They each have a magnet on the back so it can hang from the refrigerator. I plan to collect the "wish lists" sometime around Thanksgiving, which is when I usually start shopping. Little kids are easy to buy for, but "big kids" like mine are very challenging. Of course, my sweet Leighton will be very easy.



My daughter was finally able to bring Leighton home from the hospital this morning. She is still a little jaundiced, but that should go away in time. That was the reason she had been staying at the hospital. We expected her home yesterday, and we were all very upset when she didn't get to come home. Richard and I visited with her after church, and let me tell you just how sweet that little precious baby's sugar is! I will be staying with them when Grady has to return to work on Tuesday. Yippee!!!



post signature

6 comments:

Lisa M. said...

These are super cute! I need to try this out, but don't have a place where I can get coasters nearby...

Stampvamp said...

I love the wish lists! I'm going to make some too! And congratulations on Leighton! I hope she gets to come home today!!!

Jenny said...

these are so great - really nice!

SeaStar Creations said...

Ann Marie ~

I have something for you on my blog. Your's is so inspirational I wanted to let you know "officially"

www.seastarcreations.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Kimberly
sbs18

Tom said...

These are so cute Anne Marie!!! Hugs,Elizabeth

Bridgett said...

Such a terrific idea! I love it! Very pretty, too! I am so glad to hear that your grandlovie is home now! Thanksgiving will be much sweeter I know!
Hugs,
Bridgett