Saturday, November 8, 2008

Have a Cupcake and a Shake...



I used Beate's triangle box tutorial on Splitcoast to create this little cupcake box sometime last week. Since I've been away from my computer, I haven't had an opportunity to post it. I used Sweet Always DSP from SU! , Happy Cupcake Day stamp from Lockhart, Cupcake stamp from Stamps by Judith.

Shaker cards are my nemesis. I always have to re-do (usually more than once), so I tried a different tutorial....Angie's on ChicnScratch. It worked a little better for me. I used Certainly Celery cardstock and the Big on Christmas stamp set from SU! The DSP is "Jolly & Bright" by Heidi Grace.

post signature

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Your cards are adorable. I'm in love with the triangle.

Tom said...

Darling Granny!!! Hugs,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

i love the shaker cards you've been making, i'm afraid of them, too much work, too much mess :(