Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Cord of Three Strands...

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" Ecclesiastes 5:9-10

Everyone needs at least one good friend. To have a friend, you have to be a friend. Cherish the ones you have. Ecclesiastes goes on to say that "a cord of three strands is not quickly broken" indicating the need for others to stand in unity with you.

Father, I thank You for this day and for the friends in my life. You've blessed me with some of the greatest friends a person could ever have. Each one is very special in their own way. I ask You to bless them today, and help me to be a better friend to them. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: