Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside...




This little bag started as a red lunch bag measuring 5 x 9-3/4, which I cut down to 4-1/4". The 2 pieces of cardstock that make up the front and back measure 5 x 6. The designer paper measures 5 x 3. The handles were punched with the key tag punch from SU!.



Stamp Set: Snowfall by Papertrey Ink



Ribbon: twill from SU! stamped with Staz-On Timber Brown



Designer Paper: My Mind's Eye "Be Merry Jolly Little Snowmen"



Cardstock: Baja Breeze by SU!



Ink: Staz-On Timber Brown, Baja Breeze



Other: Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Brown brad, Key Tag Punch from SU!





post signature

4 comments:

Bridgett said...

What a sweet bag! I love it!! Snowmen are always my favorite and I love making gift bags in all assortments! What a fun way to give a gift! Thanks for sharing the measurements and directions!
SBS18...Bridgett

Maria Gurnsey said...

OH NO!!!! it's a recipe!!! I do so much better when I can pretend I don't need it, now I know who makes it and that means trouble for my checkbook!!!!!
Seriously though, I'm glad you included it or I was going to email you for all of it :)

Maria Gurnsey said...

I hope your feeling better too!!!!

Jaime said...

That is adorable.