Saturday, October 11, 2008

Warm Woolen Mittens....



Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;Brown paper packages tied up with strings;These are a few of my favorite things....


I love this mitten stamp from Rubbernecker Stamp Co. It just reminds me of my childhood and our handknit woolen mittens, wet with snow. (We definitely were not living in SE Georgia during that time!)


My box begins with Riding Hood Red cardstock, cut to 11x5, scored 1-1/4" on each of the long sides and 4-1/2" on each of the short sides.I matted the front with Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Holiday Treasures DSP from SU! The sides were matted with DSP. My handle was Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and DSP. I used Dazzling Diamonds on the mittens, which were stamped on DSP and cut out.


post signature

No comments: