Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Warm Wishes...


I love these mitten stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps. If you haven't looked at their stamps, check them out. They have some really cute ones! I stamped the mittens on Heidi Grace "Jolly & Bright Mini Dots" paper and cut them out, popped them up on dimensionals, and ran a piece of linen thread from one to the other. I sponged the edges of the pocket with Staz-on Cotton White. The "Warm Wishes" sentiment is from MFT, and the "Snowy Days..." sentiment is from PTI. Faux stitching runs down both sides of the pocket.



post signature




5 comments:

Jenny said...

ooh, lovely mittens - love it!

Tabitha said...

Very pretty.

I just ordered the Snowfall set from PTI and there are mittens in it! I really like how you used the thread to link them together.

I think mittens are really in right now and I've totally never even noticed all the different companies that have them!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love the kraft with the white ink and the faux stitching. SO CUTE!!

Bridgett said...

Great card! I love the details and the mittens are really cute! I left you something on my blog. Hope you'll go check it out.
Hugs,
Bridgett

acreativeneed said...

Great pocket card! Love the stitching and brads, and the mittens are so cute!
smiles,Deena