Saturday, October 25, 2008

Vintage Snowman...




I decided to try Dawn's tutorial again (see previous post), but this time I changed the scoring measurements so I had plenty of room for the velcro closure. It worked wonderfully.



Cut cardstock at 2-1/2x11 per Dawn's instructions, but score at 3, 3-1/2, 7-1/4, 7-3/4, 9-1/4, 9-3/4.

*Edited to add materials list:

2-1/2 x 11 cardstock (Kraft), scored at 3, 3-1/2, 7-1/4, 7-3/4, 9-1/4, 9-3/4

1-1/4" square punch (to punch out snowman), 1-3/8" square punch (to punch out square of Kraft)

1-1/2" square of Soft Sky cardstock (retired SU!)

Basic Grey Figgy Pudding "Shiver" designer paper, 2-1/4 x 10-3/4

Brown Gingham ribbon 10"

Sticky Strip

dimensionals

Word Window Punch

"Warm Wishes" stamp from My Favorite Things "A Scarf for Three"

Snowman stamp from SU! Festive Four (retired)

SU! inkpads and sponge: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (sponged with lightest color first, ending with darkest just at the very edges)



post signature

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your mini candy bar holder!! Especially the vintage look. Can you tell me which products you used? Thanks very much.

Donna said...

These are wonderful, love the papers and colour combinations. Donna x

Vicki said...

I got a comment from you on my blog so I ventured over to check yours out and oh my goodness! I just went through several pages here - I LOVE your style! Added you to my feeds list!

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is SUPER cute!! I can't wait to try it!!

Twila said...

I love this. We must have been thinking alike. I made some Halloween ones and thought it would be great to make a country, primitive type holder for Christmas, but you did it for me. Thank you!