Sunday, October 26, 2008

Vintage Skaters a la Maria...


My friend Maria at Scraps by M was the inspiration for this card. I saw hers yesterday and fell in love with it. I didn't have the same stamp sets, so I used what I had that I thought might work. This was only the second time I've ever attempted the cracked glass technique. I'm happy with the way the card turned out, but I still like Maria's version better! Check out Maria's blog, she has a fabulous Holiday Card Class Kit to Go!


post signature

2 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! It turned out super cute, your's cracked better than mine did. Thanks for the holiday card class plug, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

You should enter it over at the occ blog,(the link is on my card), you could win a free stamp set from Verve!!!!!!!!!