Monday, October 27, 2008

Utterly Astounded...

"Look among the nations and watch---Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days Which you would not believe, though it were told you." Habakkuk 1:5

"O Lord, I have heard your speech and was afraid; O Lord, revive Your work in the midst of the years! In the midst of the years make it known; In wrath remember mercy." Habakkuk 3:2

Pray the vote. Pray that the Lord would do something that would utterly amaze us and give His servant victory.

Father, I thank You for this day and I look forward to the work that I know You will do. Utterly astound us, Lord! You manifested Your power on behalf of Your people at the Exodus. Revive Your work through this election. I stand on Your promises for victory. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: