Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update on Grandbaby...

Quick update on my daughter: She is still in the hospital. The doctor had her on pitocin to induce labor from 6:00 am until this evening. She had not progressed enough to continue, so they took her off for the night. They will resume the pitocin in the morning. Meanwhile Richard and I are in Savannah. I cried when I had to leave her in the hospital, but Richard is scheduled for surgery at 7:15 in the morning. We don't know how long he'll be in, but the doctor had said 2-3 days. Hopefully it won't be that long so we can get back home, either to see our grandbaby, or to be there for the delivery. My sisters are standing in as grandmothers-by-proxy! God is in control and He knows how broken my heart is right now. He has a plan and I have to trust Him. Please continue to keep our family in your prayers.

post signature

1 comment:

dini said...

Bless your heart! I've experienced an induction that didn't 'work' - very frustrating, and a lot of discomfort for nothing. Will be thinking of your daughter - keep us posted!

Dina