Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thy Perfect Will...

"The counsel of the Lord stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance." Psalm 33:11

Pray the vote. Pray that the purposes of God's heart will prevail in this election.


Father, I thank You for this day and the hope that we have in You. Your Word never changes. O God, Your plans are firm, faithful and forever. The purposes of Your heart will prevail through all the generations. Let Your mighty, perfect will be done in the elections this November. Lord, today I pray especially for my Stella and baby Leighton as she prepares to come into this world. I pray that Your hands would be upon both of them throughout the process. Protect my Stella as she brings forth this precious bundle of joy into our lives, and protect Leighton from all things that might harm her. I praise You for the awesome abundance of life You so freely bless us with! I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: