Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag! You're It!



(sorry about the glare on the cello bags!)

This little project was created from a tutorial by Linda Heller on Stamping School. She used a small size cellophane bag, but all I had was the larger ones. I trimmed the length to 5", and cut my DSP to just shy of 3X5. Then I slipped the DSP into the cellophane bag and used my word window punch to punch out the handle through all 3 layers. My little bags hold 5-7 little gift tags...of course, smaller bags won't hold as many. I cut my tags from 2x4 cardstock, scored at 2". I also put a small square of Whisper White inside and stamped "To: From:". The outside was decorated with a variety of stamps that I punched from 1-1/4" circle and mounted on 1-3/8" circle coordinating mat. These would make sweet little hostess gifts for the holidays, thank you gifts for anytime, or great craft show items. The little "cupcake" notes are perfect for so many uses. This project was so much fun and relatively quick to do. Any designer paper can be used, just make sure your little note cards are cut from coordinating cardstock.


post signature

No comments: