Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ruling In the Fear of God...

"The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me: 'When one rules over people in righteousness, when he rules in the fear of God, he is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings grass from the earth.' " 2 Samuel 23: 3-4

Pray the vote. Pray that the Lord would bring righteous people to lead our nation through the election next week.


Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness to all generations. Thank You for watching over my family. Keep Your hands upon them, and keep them close to You especially while I cannot be close to them. O Lord, bring righteous people who fear You to lead our nation into the future. Establish godly leaders who glorify You as they lead, and let their tenure be as welcome as the light of morning at sunrise and like the brightness after rain that brings green grass to the earth. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: