Thursday, October 23, 2008

Show Me a Sign...

"O God, the proud have risen against me, And a mob of violent men have sought my life, And have not set You before them. But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, Longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth. Oh, turn to me, and have mercy on me! Give Your strength to Your servant, And save the son of Your maidservant. Show me a sign for good, That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed, Because You, LOord, have helped me and comforted me." Psalm 86:14-17

Pray that the Lord would defeat those who have no regard for Him in this election.

Father, I thank You for this day that You've blessed me with. I thank You for the coolness of the weather which is such a welcome relief from the heat we usually feel at this time of the year. Our Presidential election is right around the corner and so many are confused and don't know who to vote for. Father, You alone know the man You have chosen to lead our country. You alone know the fate of our country if the wrong man is chosen. Lord, place into the hearts of Your people the knowledge and discernment to choose rightly based on Your Word. May Your people search Your Word for direction and call upon Your Holy Name for guidance. Bless Grady today, Father, and thank You for bring him into our family. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

1 comment:

Stampvamp said...

What an awesome way to pray for this election. I'm standing with you in agreement on this.