Friday, October 24, 2008

My Grace is Sufficient...

"And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Pray the vote...Pray that the Lord would empower and enable his man in any area of weakness.

Father, I thank You for this wonderfully rainy day, and a Fantastic Friday! Thank You for another weekend coming up, and a chance to rest. I continue to ask Your guidance and direction for the people of our country as they prepare to vote for our next leader. Lord, empower and enable Your man in any area of weakness. None of us is perfect, and neither is our next leader. But, he can do all things through Christ who strengthens him. Show him and us the way. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: