Monday, October 27, 2008

Merry Christmas, Dear Friend...Revisited

This was a quick little card using Cute and Curly by Stampin' Up!, along with Ski Slope Designer Paper and Riding Hood Red cardstock. The card measures 4-1/4 x 4-1/4. The DSP is cut at 2". The bottom is stamped with Happy Holidays from A Muse. I stamped the Merry Christmas Dear Friend in Riding Hood Red and punched it out with the curly label punch from SU! I mounted that on a Marvy scalloped square (pink punch), drew doodle dots with my white gel pen and popped the scalloped square up on dimensionals. I added a Riding Hood Red striped ribbon.

Richard and I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday afternoon. His surgery is scheduled for Wednesday. My daughter's doctor told her to come to his office this afternoon with her bag packed, as he was probably going to induce labor this evening. She won't know for sure until her appointment, though. So, I may be a grandmother by Tuesday!!!

I worked on projects yesterday afternoon and have enough things scheduled to post for each day that we'll be gone. Of course, the laptop is going to Savannah with me....how could I survive without it...but, they would probably frown on me bringing my stampin' stuff to the hospital room!

Pray for my daughter and the baby! Thanks!!
post signature

1 comment:

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is so cute, i haven't used these stamps in awhile (forgot I had them). the colors in this card are just perfect!!