Saturday, October 25, 2008

Longstocking...


Do you remember Pippi? Every time I see this stamp from the SU! set called It's a Stretch, that's what comes to mind...Pippi Longstocking. Such a funny book! Anyway, I was trying to come up with a design that would fit in a skinny space on some cards that I had already scored and folded before realizing that what I intended to use them for would not actually work. So, I was left with a stack of folded cards and no way to use them. Now I'm not sure if this is what I want or not. But, it's all I had to show for all the work I did yesterday evening (most of my time was spent trying to clean up this disaster area).


post signature

3 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is really cute! I love the card, almost has a vintage look to it, great job!!

Jaime said...

Yes Pips long stripped socks, so true. Love your card dear.

Maria Gurnsey said...

I love all the distressing on this card!! I haven't used this stocking much because I don't know what to do with it, but I LOVE this set. Gonna try this one, thanks!!