Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Have Overcome the World...

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Pray the vote. Pray that the man of God's choice would be given wisdom and ability from the Lord to overcome any obstacle or difficulty during this campaign.

Father, thank You for this day and another wonderful weekend to rest from a weary week. Your Word says that You have overcome the world. In Romans 8:37, Your Word also says that in all things we are more than conquerors through You. Our fate rests in Your hands, Lord. If Your people who are called by Your name would humble themselves and pray and turn away from all their wicked ways, You will hear us and move Your hand to allow Your man to be chosen as our next President. Father, I pray that Your people would be much in prayer for this election. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: