Friday, October 10, 2008

How's Your Walk?

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

There are so many people today that experience one setback after another...never seeming to overcome one before being hit with another. Oftentimes I wonder how they manage to keep going. Whether it's sickness, financial, or whatever, makes no difference. God's Word says we are to walk by faith, not by sight. We have to know that whatever happens to us, happens for a reason...it's all part of His plan. We don't understand it now, but in time we will. Trust Him.

Father, I thank You for this day and this wonderful break from school. Sometimes, Lord, I think about all we've been through, and all we're going through right now, and I wonder how we're going to make it. But, I know that Your Word says I should walk by faith. Faith in knowing that whatever comes our way is because You've ordained it. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: