Friday, October 17, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!


I was playing around with my punches and came up with this little Santa card. I started with a 4-1/4" square card from Riding Hood Red cardstock. I added a strip of Blush Blossom for his face and a strip of Whisper White for his beard. The mustache is made from 2 oval punches. His nose is the 3/4" punch (Pretty in Pink) and his eyes are the 1/2" punch (Basic Black). The pom-pom is 1-1/4" Whisper White circle covered with Dazzling Diamonds. I cut a triangle of Riding Hood Red to fit in the top corner as part of his hat. The brim of his at is a strip of Whisper White covered in Dazzling Diamonds. Pretty in Pink blush completes the card.


post signature

2 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is so cute. I don't know how you come up with some of this stuff! Love it!!!!

Tabitha said...

Super cute. I may need to case this!

I like the sparkle and his eyes look great with the use of a little bit of white gel pen!