Monday, October 6, 2008

He Will Not Ignore....

"I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins." Isaiah 43:25

God blots out our sins, but He will not ignore them. Christ's death on the cross paid the price for our sins---past, present, and future---but that is not a license to sin. God does not ignore our transgressions. He cannot. He will forgive when we ask for forgiveness, but he will not ignore.

Father, I thank You for this day and the start of a new week. I thank You, Lord, that when I ask for forgiveness, you are faithful and just to forgive me. This is a busy week, Lord, and I ask Your blessings upon it. Father, there is so much to do at work, and not enough hours in the day to get everything done. Please help me to prioritize and use my time wisely. Please forgive me for being less than what You've called me to be, and help me to be more like You. I love You. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: