Friday, October 3, 2008

He Remembers...

"How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You." Psalm 139:17-18

God never forgets us. No matter where we are, at any time, He remembers us and knows where we are. We are always in His care and on His mind. How comforting the thought!

Father, I thank You for this day and the end of another week. Thank You for this Fabulous Friday. I need to rest, Lord, and this weekend is already full of activities. Help me to slow down at some point and take the time I need to just be still and know that You are God. You remember me always, let me not forget about You. I love You, Lord. Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: