Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cold Cash...

No, I haven't been stamping in the midst of all the drama around here! I made enough projects over the weekend to have something to post each day while I was gone. We're in Savannah, and I've been awake since 3:30, with all kinds of thoughts running through my mind, so I decided to go ahead and do my posting for the day. This is a simple money holder made from the Ski Slope DSP from SU! The circle punch on the inside is off-center on purpose...to allow the recipient a peek at the face on the money inside. I'm sure you've noticed that the face on the front of a bill is not centered at all.
This is a very simple, but sweet, way to give the gift of money at Christmas. Sorry that I don't have the measurements with me. I think I started with a piece of DSP cut at 6-1/2 x 7-1/2, but I can't remember the scoring measurements. If you're interested, I'll post the measurements when I get back home.
Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. I didn't hear anything from Stella overnight, so I'm assuming that no news is good news....everything is ok. I don't want to call and wake her up this early. We'll be heading to the hospital for Richard's surgery in a little while. My son has my dog, Daisy...I hope. He was out of town for the past several days, but was supposed to go by my house to pick her up and keep her for us until we get home. I worry about her as though she was another child of mine!

post signature

4 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic money holder Anne Marie, you and your family are in my thoughts, take care. Donna x

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is a great card!! I always need a good gift card holder and I think this would be great!!!

SeaStar Creations said...

You are all in my thoughts and prayers! Your projects are awesome and hope you get back to stampin' soon with a healthy husband and a new grandbaby :)

kimberly
sbs 18

Jaime said...

Many prayers your way dear. May everything turn out good. Your poor daughter, I remember patocin with Jason and Can I say EPIDURAL PLEASE (I could get one for the first 30 hours or so)! Hugs and many prayers, Jaime