Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Christmas Trifold Pocket Card...






I saw a Halloween card similar to this on Okieladybug's site, but her pattern was for the Cricut, which I unfortunately don't have. So, I improvised and made up my own version. When I get a spare minute, I'll post the measurements.



*My daughter, Stella, was in the hospital being monitored for preeclampsia. She is at 34 weeks as of yesterday. Her doctor sent her home on bed rest yesterday afternoon. She is due to go back to see him next Thursday (the 16th). It is possible that we could meet little Leighton within the next couple of weeks! The doctor wants her to at least go to 36 weeks. Little Leighton could possibly be born on her daddy's birthday (the 23rd of Oct.), her Papa's birthday (the 31st of Oct.), or her Great Grandpa's birthday (the 18th of Oct.). But, regardless of what we want, she will come in God's time. He knows best. We're just so anxious to meet our sweet baby! Please pray for Mama and Baby. : )



post signature

4 comments:

SeaStar Creations said...

love this card ... that paper is adorable and the tags are so fun! thanks for sharing!

kimberly
sbs18

Maria Gurnsey said...

your card is great. i'll keep your family in my prayers!!!!

Kathryn said...

Fabulous Card!

I'll keep your daughter in my prayers! :)

Tom said...

DARLING card! hugs,Elizabeth