Monday, September 1, 2008

What Can I Give Him, Poor As I Am?


(click picture for a closeup)

If I were a shepherd , I would give Him a lamb; if I were a wise man, I would do my part; yet what can I give Him? I will give Him my heart. -Rosetti

What a sweet, sweet poem! It reminds me of The Little Drummer Boy....I need a box of kleenex every time I watch it!


I had this idea rolling around in my head all day. I wanted to do a "triptych" of sorts, but didn't have the Holy Triptych stamp set, or anything else I thought would work....so I made up my own little version using a hodgepodge of stamps...two from Inky Antics, and one by Sandi Gore Evans from Uptown Rubber Stamps. I fashioned a little trifold using a heavyweight rectangular coaster for the center, and another rectangular coaster that was cut in half for the two side panels. I linked them all together with my Bind-It-All. The nativity scene was colored with Prismas and Gamsol. The designer paper is Holiday Happenings from Stampin' Up!

**Check back tomorrow morning...I'll have a cute Halloween backpack posted!!


post signature

3 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

This is so cute. I love the way it ties together. I need to get a bind it all!!!

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
This is just darling! So So cute!! Hugs,Elizabeth

Stampvamp said...

Love this!!! You've got some awesome stuff here!