Sunday, September 7, 2008

Two for One...





I have two projects today...the first is an acetate Halloween card I whipped up Saturday morning before rushing off to teach a class all day. The other is a little Christmas treat pouch based on Amy Rysavy's pattern...of course, hers is much cuter! She used a glassine bag for the inside, and although I did have a glassine bag, mine was not the proper size....I just couldn't get it to work. So, I substituted a plastic treat bag and filled it with crinkled shavings of Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss...I didn't have any candy that I thought would be cute in the bag...I can always add that later.



post signature

2 comments:

Tom said...

Anne Marie,
Both are just darling! Thanks for sharing!!!!
Hugs,Elizabeth

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic projects! Both are so cute!! :)