Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Two-fer Tuesday...



I just couldn't wait any longer...aren't these deer too cute?!?! I made the Daddy and Mama last night with my purple and pink Marvy giga punches in the square scallop. The baby was made with the new SU! scallop square punch. I put liquid glass on their noses (sorry, there's a little glare), sponged the edges of the card and their antlers with Creamy Caramel, and tied the ribbon on through a slot punch. The antlers were made with Martha Stewart's snowflake punch. "Have a Jolly Holiday" is from the Jolly Holiday set by SU! (retired). I had no idea that I was going to make this card...it just came to me as a flash of inspiration (that doesn't happen very often, so when it does I have to run with it).


post signature

1 comment:

Donna said...

These are so sweet, what a great idea. Donna x