Monday, September 22, 2008

True Blue Snow Friend...


Thank you to all my friends who have called or written to check up on me! I appreciate your concern. Nothing is wrong other than being tooooooooo busy!!! I've been working on cards for a Christmas class, making baby shower hostess gifts (21!), attending a baby shower, working on stuff for school, etc., and just ran out of hours in the day to get my posting done. I've been so tired and got up an hour later this morning, so didn't even have time for my devotion. Hopefully, things will slow down a little now.


This is one of our Christmas class cards. It's simple, but sometimes the simplest ones are the sweetest. I love snowmen, and this one is no exception. He's done with Soft Sky and Blue Bayou, Soft Sky DSP, Soft Sky ribbon, and Dazzling Diamonds. "Let's Celebrate" is from the Family Phrases stamp set in the SU! catalog. The snowman is from Festive Four by SU! To tie on the ribbon, I used the slot punch to make an opening and threaded the ribbon through. The card measures 5x5.


post signature

1 comment:

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is so cute!!! I love the simple blue stripe of paper with all the white. I don't use plain white enough!!!