Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tropical Snow Friends...


The only thing missing is the palm trees! I think the Kiwi Kiss and Regal Rose card with K&Company Peppermint Twist designer paper brings a tropical look to this Christmas card. Love those colors together!!! This will be one of the Christmas class cards.


The K&Co. paper has just the perfect Kiwi Kiss color in it! I used my Nestabilities to create the oval and the scalloped oval. I used Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon from SU!


Ingredients: 4.25 x 5.5 card (Kiwi Kiss), Oval Nestabilities (scalloped and plain), Regal Rose cardstock (for scallop), Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 5.5 x 2-1/8" designer paper



post signature

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

What an adorable card! Love the colors. I just love snowmen. Thanks for sharing.

Maria Gurnsey said...

these snowmen are adorable!! I love the glitter on them!!

Tom said...

This is a really cute card!!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,Elizabeth