Friday, September 5, 2008

Sweet Ginger...


I love making these candy bar pull treats. I used Beate's tutorial on SCS. My treat holder is made with Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White cardstock, along with Holiday Happenings designer paper. I also used my new scallop edge punch from Stampin' Up!, my Martha Stewart lace edge punch (love that thing!), Nestabilities for the scalloped circles, and that gorgeous new Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I used a Dove chocolate bar, which is larger than Hershey's, so I had to adjust my measurements a little. My cardstock was cut at 7-3/4" x 7". I scored it at 1/2" and 3-3/4" on the 7" side.


post signature

4 comments:

JANE CARROLL said...

beautiful

hugs jane x

Tom said...

So sweet! Love that chocolate and pink together!
Hugs,Elizabeth

Maria Gurnsey said...

i just made my first of these a few days ago, now my daughter wants a "candybar card"!! This is adorable!!

Donna said...

oh my, this is fantastic, colours are beautiful and i really have to look out for that punch. Donna x