Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sweet Cupcake Notepad...


This new designer series paper from Stampin' Up! is perfect for cupcake images...very sweet! I used the same tutorial for this notepad holder as the one I posted earlier. Sorry for the short post, but I'm not at home, and kind of out of my element. My husband had angioplasty yesterday on his leg, which went very well, but we found out that he has to have surgery on his right carotid artery at the end of October. What else???

post signature

3 comments:

Tom said...

This is very pretty! And that paper is also!
Have a good day,Hugs,Elizabeth

Donna said...

Beautiful as usual Anne Marie, i just love those papers, wishing your husband a full and speedy recovery. Donna x

Jenny said...

such a gorgeous notepad,
best wishes to your husband,

jenny