Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sing Over Me...

"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

This is a beautiful verse, and a beautiful picture of our gentle Savior. In the busyness of life, we rush and rush, living with noise and confusion, heartache, pain, sadness. What a blessing to know that our God wants to quiet us with His love. Sometimes He just wants us to be still and let Him sing over us.

Father, God, I love You so much and I thank You for blessing me today and every day. You know the day in-day out struggles I face, and You know how much I need to be still and let You quiet me with Your love. Sing over me, Lord. Praise You! Amen and amen.

post signature

No comments: